These courses are intended to complement and update knowledge or to help students to acquire technical skills, as well as new expertise.
These popular courses, created to meet industry demands, are closely linked to the laboratories' own research topics and the skills of their staff. Varying in duration and spread out over the year, often on flexible timetables, they are generally very well suited to the requirements of people who also work during their studies.
- University Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- University Diploma in University-Business Collaboration (link to PDF)
- University Diploma in Research and Innovation (DRI)
- Preparation for Teaching Exams (CAPES - Aggregation)
- Erasmus Mundus BioHealth Computing (reserved for international students)
- Master's Degree courses
- University and Inter-University Diplomas in Medicine/Pharmacy
 Certificat d'aptitude professionnelle à l'enseignement secondaire (French secondary school teaching qualification)